Red Cross Courses at Your Facility
Our mission: To explore, educate, and sustain.
Options for Your Facility:
1. Hire Us
• You pick the course(s) that you need, have your staff sign up with you, arrange the time and day,
we'll take care of the rest! After the course, we'll invoice you per participant.
• Visit HERE for current courses and pricing information.
2. Host Us
• Earn additional revenue for your facility! Call us to discuss options for course dates and times.
• We’ll publicize the course and have participants sign up and pay through us.
• You’ll receive a facility fee per participant for each course run at your facility.
Currently Serving: San Jose, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Santa Clara, Cupertino, Sunnyvale,
Mountain View, Los Altos, Palo Alto, Milpitas, Fremont, Hayward, Richmond, Oakland, Morgan
Hill, Gilroy, Santa Cruz
Credentials: Lifeguard Instructor Trainer #1398934, San Jose Business License, insured,
Aquatic Facility Operator, Wilderness Medicine Institute First Responder. Each instructor also
has an appropriate combination of education and experience in the industry.
Call Jeff at 408-410-4708 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org